If you're experiencing issues adding your card details, you might encounter a "Credit card verification failed" error. While there are various reasons this might happen, usually, it's easy to resolve. Let's troubleshoot!
There are many causes for card verification failure; consider the following options.
- Ensure that the card data you've entered matches the details of your card.
- Ensure that your card is enabled for international transactions; verification might fail if this is not set up.
- Infura charges in USD currency; make sure your bank allows this currency to be processed by your card.
- Check with the issuing bank of your card; they might be able to provide more details as to why the verification failed.
- Consider trying another card.
Are you still experiencing issues with adding your (credit) card? Don't hesitate to reach out.