Web3.js and Infura
See the Infura Docs for an introduction to making requests on the Ethereum network using web3.js.
- Web3.js: How to send batch requests with Infura - Infura Community
- Web3.js: How to Send ERC-20 Tokens - Infura Community
- Web3.js: How to Retrieve the Balance of an ERC-20 Token - Infura Community
- Web3.js: How to Retrieve and Display an NFT (ERC-721/ERC-1155) - Infura Community
- Web3.js: How to Track ERC-20 Token Transfers (+ Specific Address/Token) - Infura Community
- Web3.js: How to Track NFT (ERC-721/1155) Transfers and Mints (+ Specific Address/NFT) - Infura Community
- Web3.js How to keep WebSocket subscriptions alive and reconnect on failures - Infura Community
Are you new to development for Web3? Take a look at our Developer's Guide to the Web3 Stack, providing a full A-Z on everything you need to know to get started.